I know we are a few weeks into 2014 at this point but I want to take a sec to remember all the exciting adventures that 2013 brought.
- started a new venture—Vinebureau—a small wine agency with Steve Sullivan of Vinejoy.
- went to California twice for some (really difficult) wine research.
- co-produced my very first wine, Future Perfect.
- gave a talk at the Michigan Ave. Apple store.
- started Podcast Thing with Max Temkin.
- was interviewed for my first podcast.
I’ve got some exciting stuff in the works for the first few months of 2014 and I can’t wait to see where the rest of the year takes me!
My talk at the Apple Store.